Thursday, September 5, 2013

Book Review: encouragement for Today

Encouragement for Today
Devotions for everyday living

I was thrilled when this devotional came in the mail! It was written by the authors from the Proverbs 31 team. I have been getting their devotions through email and have enjoyed them, so you can imagine my expectations when I received this book. They met every one. I will say in all honesty that I don't connect with every single devotional, but there are some that seems to be written just for me. There are 100 insightful, scripture based devotionals written especially for women. They are indeed encouraging and challenging. I am grateful to The Booksneeze Blogger Program for providing me this book in exchange for my unbiased and honest review. I would highly recommend this book to any women at any stage of life. There is godly encouragement for everyone in this well-written devotional book. 

No comments: