Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Book Review: Taste of Home Recipies Across America

I received an electronic cope of this cookbook and was asked to write a review. I have always loved Taste of Home magazine and their Recipies, so you can imagine my enthusiasm! This cookbook is wonderful. It has Recipies from all the regions across America. There are mouth-watering pictures,(which inspire me to want to make the recipe for sure!) and interesting facts about the origin of the recipe, the region and there are also pictures from the region.

I can't wait to try the Recipies in the cookbook! I found one for Coke Cake, which was my birthday cake of choice when I was a kid! I have always wanted to try chess pie, buttermilk pie, and both are included in the cookbook. With 735 Recipies to choose from, it will keep me busy for a very long time!

If you love to cook and would like to try Recipies from all over America, this cookbook is for you! I highly recommend it to everyone!

No comments: