Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Book Review: Fix it and Forget it, 5 Ingredient One-Dish Dinners

What a great little cookbook! It is simple, and it is filled with dishes that are time-saving and simple to prepare. Best of all, they all use 5 ingredients or less, so they are also affordable! This cookbook is designed for use with a slow-cooker, so these are literally fix it and forget it meals. I was given an electronic copy of this cook book in exchange for a review, and I must say that I am sure I will be making many of the dishes in this useful cookbook. Some of the recipes have pictures, but not all.  If I had one bit of constructive criticism to offer, it would be to add pictures for all of the recipes.

If you love to cook but do not have much time, this cookbook is for you! I highly recommend it to everyone who owns a slow cooker!

No comments: