Thursday, February 26, 2009

I'm Dreamin' of a white summer...

I grew up in Panama City, FL. When I say grew up, I mean from 4th grade to the end of 9th grade. (I moved around a lot.) These were the happiest years of my life. I haven't been back since, but we just booked a campsite there! We are going to Panama City for our family vacation and camp at St. Andrew's State park! I am so excited that I can't seem to stop thinking about it! I can't wait to show my family where I had so many good times and experience good times with them that are sure to be even better! Here are some pictures so that you can see why I am so dreamy eyed! The sand there is white...that's why I am dreamin' of a white summer!







1 comment:

Unknown said...

I grew up at the beach in VA. I sure do miss it here in GA!