Friday, May 2, 2008

Open Eyes


Yesterday our baby hamsters started opening their eyes. Today most of them can see now! It is so neat to watch them grow. Now they don't have to grope around, bumping into things. They can see to walk around obstacles. One baby got lost when she was still blind and I had to help her find her way again.

Isn't that just like us? We need God's help because we are so blind. When we can't see He will help us around the obstacles we have to face if we will but let Him. I know many times I don't so I find my self crashing, falling, groping around not knowing where to go. When I allow God to open my eyes, it's a whole different story. I can see clearly.

Through the trials in life I learn more and more about God. Sometimes I learn to be more like Him, sometimes I want to be sinful and stubborn. That's when I am blind and I need God to open my eyes. Let's learn a lesson from these cute 16 day old hamsters and choose to trust God in everything and allow Him to show us the Way!

1 comment:

Debbie C. said...

Oh, wow, I didn't realize how small they were. It was good to see them in someone's hand to get the perspective. They're so cute!