Wednesday, February 13, 2008

This Day in History

This Day in History

Last Original Peanuts Strip Is Printed (2000)
With 355 million readers in 75 countries at the peak of its popularity, Charles Schulz's Peanuts is one of the most beloved comic strips in the history of the medium. Among its principal characters are Charlie Brown, a gentle, puzzled boy, usually failing, yet always persevering; Lucy, his bossy, know-it-all friend; Linus, a philosophical tyke with a security blanket; and Snoopy, a romantic, self-deluded beagle. For how many years did Peanuts run?

Click here for more information.

2 comments:

Debbie C. said...

One of my favorite comics. I still look for them when I read the paper. I also loved "Family Circus".

DebbieP said...

Oh I loved Family Circus and Peanuts too. Good clean family fun !