Monday, January 7, 2008

New Beginings


I love the new theme at our church this year, "New Beginnings." God is doing something new and I am really excited. I love that God allows us to start again, new, fresh and forgiven. Now If I can just learn to do that with others I will experience a new level of peace and joy that I have never experienced before. I have always been prone to a kind of attack from the devil where I think I have no friends, feel lonely, etc. If someone hurts me I tend to revisit that hurt many times and nurse it for all it's worth. I am so tired of being weak in that area. It never does make the other person act differently, it just hurts me. God is the One I need to look to, not people and I am trying to let God teach me these things just like the old saying, "Let go and let God" says. That is my expectation for this year. To just trust God to do His will and I know that He will work things out for His glory!

No comments: