Monday, September 24, 2007

Christmas Where, When & Why

Last night we had our second rehearsal for the children's Christmas musical and I have to tell you we are having fun! I can't wait for all of you to get to see this! These kids are talented and are excited to be used by God. After we are finished rehearsing a scene they always beg to do it again instead of complaining that we have to do it again! They also contribute great ideas as to how to move on stage and things like that. God really has blessed me with great children to work with, and faithful parents who are willing to bring the kids out Sunday night after Sunday night. They bring them on time and pick them up on time. God also blessed me with the most encouraging and loving husband who comes out just to support me! God bless each and every one of you!

Since I have teased your interest I will tell you that this play is set in a Christmas tree farm run by a lovable country family. You will laugh and you will be deeply touched and I pray that you will grow closer to the Lord as a result of watching this musical. If you have any unsaved friends I would encourage you to bring them to this musical as we are praying for them to come to the Lord at each and every practice.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see it! Thanks for all you do with our children. You are a blessing.

DebbieP said...

Thanks so much! But I will be honest - it is ME who gets blessed! They are so fun to work with!