Saturday, November 17, 2012

Book Review: The Anger Workbook

Book Review: The Anger Workbook
I was given a copy of this book to review and I have to say I'm impressed. This 248 page workbook is an interactive way to get help with our anger. I used to think that it was just part of who I am, part of my personality to have a temper until God got my attention and showed me the truth. This workbook starts out by identifying and defining anger, then managing anger. It walks the reader through many topics such as, "feeling controlled causes anger," " how pride influences anger," and "Why anger lingers." It even talks about managing your child's anger. Each section has readings then blanks to allow the reader to respond to what was read. It is presented in manageable chunks of information to allow the reader to work through the book at their own pace. This workbook is God-centered and full of wisdom. It is thorough and exhaustive. I feel certain if you have been needing help managing anger, this book will be just what the doctor ordered. I am thankful God provided me with a copy and I would encourage you to work through this book and allow God to heal those parts of you that need His loving touch.

No comments: