Monday, March 21, 2011

Book Review: The Inheritance of Beauty by Nicole Seitz

Book Review: The Inheritance of Beauty

 

 The Inheritance of Beauty was one hard book to put down! This is a story about three older people in a nursing home and the story of their childhood. Yes, I know what you're thinking. Sounds like a really action-packed book, right? Well, I don't blame you, but this writer did an excellent job in keeping me not only interested in the story but making me eager to know more with each and every written page.

The older people in the story live in a nursing home and are not in the best of health. They talk about what life is like now, and reminisce about good times from the past. But one day an item and a letter are sent to the main couple that force them to face the scary events from their past and ultimately lead them to find healing.

The way the author starts the story, she gives just a small amount of information about the main "action" of the story, just enough to make me intensely curious to know more. Then she switches between characters in the book, writing form each of their perspectives, making for a very interesting writing style. She saves the last bit of information that I had so eager to know until the very end of the book, so it was truly hard to ever put down!

I would highly recommend this book to anyone. Read it today! You may purchase the book HERE.

BookSneeze® has provided me with a complimentary copy of this book.

No comments: