Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Let's SOAR!



Isaiah 40:30-31

Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. (NIV)


What an encouragement! It may sound weird to you, but the first thing that stands out to me is that even young people get tired, weary, stumble and fall. It is not just those of us that have been walking the Christian walk for a while now. Right now I am in a place of weariness and I am tired. But even a young person can get here. But the best news is that if we but hope in the Lord HE will renew our strength! And what a renewal! To soar on wings like eagles is such a neat picture! To run and not grow weary or walk and not be faint is such a wonderful promise. But I have to hope in the Lord. If I make Him my focus He will take care of the rest. Thank you God, you are so good!

No comments: